How often do you read a newspaper?

Wednesday 21 September 2011

What is Prezi? - YouTube

Bringing another new technology to my work, Prezi allows me to create presentations with ease. I have chosen this over PowerPoint because of the online storage, which means I can access it from any machine without having to save it to a hard drive or memory stick, and my work and thoughts are easy to follow by using the 'paths' setting. Since Prezi is one large 'slide' I can create spider diagrams and lists together without transactions.


Peter Fraser said digital technology was 'a broader version of conventional literacy, which enables all visual, aural, and digital forms, seeking to enable people to become thoughtful producers and interpreters of media.' Prezi sticks to this theory; everyone can create a beautiful form of media which shares information that is thought provoking. 


Relating this back to my website, to make it as interactive as possible I could embed Prezis onto the site where information can be displayed which engages the audiences and draws them into the product.

1 comment:

  1. A good explanation here for your choice of ICT to demonstrate your research.

    ReplyDelete