How often do you read a newspaper?

Friday 25 November 2011

Flat Plans of the Poster


The first idea I had for my newspaper poster was to show two contradicting photos, one above the other, presenting them as you would in a comic book or graphic novel. However after some consideration I believe this to be veering in the wrong direction for my poster. 


The second idea I had played more on the research I had conducted, by using a plain white background and having text presented in different colours. However I also feel now that I need a main image to go alongside my persuasive text therefore this idea isn't the right one for me.


The last idea I have had was to design a poster to something similar to the one below. Using a stamp masthead, which can be photoshoped into something more advisable, and drawing Cornwall inside a cloud this poster could be the right one for me. I like the simple white background alongside the main image, and everything connotes this to be a local newspaper.

1 comment:

  1. Evidence of drafting and layout here with some interesting flat plans. It is nice to see you experimenting with three very different styles.

    ReplyDelete