How often do you read a newspaper?

Thursday 24 November 2011

Survey Monkey Analysis


This survey monkey questioned my target audience about what they would want to see for a newspaper poster. The results were interesting.

The most important question is the persons age, determining the target audience. Again, because I posted this on Facebook, a social networking site the target audience was young people, since only my friends could view the post.
The gender remained reasonably balanced, which meant there was not much room for a biased opinion, which will allow me to create a product that is well suited for both genders.
The social grade remained along the same lines as last time, which again I was expecting. Nearly all the answers above rarely changed from the previous survey





I wanted to ask this question because if my market research turned out negative against building a poster, and if I were creating a real product, I would have to rethink ways of advertising my newspaper. Fortunately more people thought I should have a poster as a way of advertising my product. 


Gaining some idea about contents of the poster was another key point, because if it showed information that was unneeded or unattractive then it would be a waste of space on the poster. The ideas where interesting, with showing news headlines one of the most popular choices. I will have to take this into consideration when building my poster.




This was another important question for my research because I wanted to make sure that my poster would be utilised to its maximum. 30% of people said that they would not buy the newspaper and 30% said that it would be highly likely that they would buy the newspaper. 


A lot of positive responses came from this question. This is obviously the best way to advertise my newspaper, along with the comment, 'advertise on TV'. 





Overall I believe that making a poster is the best choice to advertise my newspaper and I look forward to building it.

1 comment:

  1. Evidence of your audience research here. Some interesting results; try not to discuss why you asked certain questions. Try to actually analyse the results that you have received.

    ReplyDelete