How often do you read a newspaper?

Saturday 28 January 2012

Advert Flat Plan

These are very basic ideas for what my adverts might look like. I am not entirely sure I will keep to these exact designs. The 2 for 1 will contain a lot of colour and the numbers will be in bold. The 'for' will be small compared to the numbers to add interest and variation to my product. The rest of the information will be in plain text and possibly look 3D.

The bottom advert will be a circle placed somewhere inside the cover. I want it to look 3D and stand out from the page. I was thinking of making it red, creating an interesting colour scheme but will most likely go against this idea. The word music will be larger to attract attention and allow it to stand out from the rest of the text. 

1 comment:

  1. Basic evidence of drafting which shows awareness of consideration of layout and design.

    ReplyDelete